How to Enable or Disable Secure Boot - Packard Bell Notebooks
- Completely shut down your computer.
- Power on the system. As soon as the first logo screen appears, immediately press F2 to enter the BIOS.
- Use the right arrow key to select Security.
- Use the down arrow key to highlight Set Supervisor Password and press Enter.
- Create a password and press Enter. Retype the password to confirm and press Enter again.
- Use the right arrow key to select Boot.
- Press the down arrow key to select Secure Boot and press Enter.
- With the arrow key, highlight Disabled and press Enter.
- Press the F10 key and select Yes to save the changes and exit the BIOS.